Saturday, April 7, 2012

NOTE

NOTE from the author to potentiel READERS
No, this blog is not closing. As my latest absence has shown, it has been hard for me to keep up with writing posts on the blog. The problem is that after spending hours on the computer, and doing research on my PhD, I often just need a break from the computer. In addition, my posts have been so far quite long to write because I wanted to focus on content.
I have decided to continue this blog, whatsoever, but maybe with a few changes - I'll allow myself smaller but maybe more frequent posts. By "smaller", I mean in which I write less, and maybe sometimes just with a link. I know it's the whole idea of blogging anyway.
Once my work on my thesis has made more progress, I intend to also create another blog to share what I do - hopefully by the summer.
I am sorry for those readers who may have been disappointed by the lack of posts on this blog. I'm going to do my best to change that. There is after all a lot to share abut French-American perspectives.

No comments: